Position: Graphic Designer
Job Title: – Graphic Designer
Job Title: 1 – 4+ Years
Graphic designers create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers. They develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.
- Good Knowledge of Adobe-Photoshop, Illustrator and other popular
graphic design tools.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product
managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites
function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness) Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images